I’m sure you have heard of Twitter. What you may have not heard a lot of are all the other apps that hang off it. One of my favourites is paper.li – an ingenious tool that pulls together all the people you follow into one easy-to-read newspaper format.
Paper.li automatically formats all of the people you follow into different categories, as well as naming it after your Twitter name. I have been messing around with it for a few weeks, and definitely need to refine it. Have a look and see what you think. http://paper.li/colinalewis
Here are some headline articles:
- Does online influence matter?
- Mark Zuckerberg to Unveil New Profile Pages Tonight on “60 Minutes”
- Full details on Facebook’s overhauled Profile Page – and how to get the new Facebook profile today!
- Don’t let PowerPoint Ruin your meeting as the management tip of the day
- 10 Lessons from the first ever Ad Age conference devoted to the changing definition of media la
- Six commandments of Social Media Marketing