Want to write ad copy like the pros – check out these 7 tips.
1. Use a hand written letter on your ad copy instead of text. Write the ad on a piece of paper, scan it and publish the ad on your web page. Adding a personal touch will always increase your sales.
2. Publish a list of testimonials. People will think that if these people bought from you, they should also trust your business and purchase your products. Make sure to get their permission first
3. Include an article or review that has been written about you or your business with your ad copy. This will show people that your business is respected and will increase your credibility.
4. When you offer free bonuses in your ad copy, also list the value of each bonus. People will feel they’re getting a good deal and it will increase the value of your product.
5. Hire a celebrity to endorse your product or service. Make sure the person is well known to your target audience. Include their picture and statements on your ad copy.
6. Include your own picture on your ad copy. This will show people that you’re not hiding behind your copy and will increase their trust. Also, include your contact information below the picture and a brief statement or quote.
7. Tell your potential customers on your ad copy that you will donate a percentage of their purchase price to specific charity. They may just buy your product to donate to the charity.